Oregon Black Walnut Sit Stand Desk
Our Oregon Black Walnut Premier Sit-Stand desk is built specifically for clients looking for a light and bright sit-stand solution sure to impress. This hand-crafted desktop is built with solid wild Maple, responsibly sourced in Oregon. We draw out the character of the bright natural wood tones through an exhaustive finishing process which requires great care and dedication. The entire process is done by hand, helping bring the bright tones of the wood to life with a glossy, piano finish, without sacrificing durability. The gorgeous solid wood tops are accentuated by a dual beveled edge that surrounds the desk, helping provide a sleek profile to the 1.25" top. Our desks are sustainably hand-built in our SE Portland facility. We can provide custom sizing and other accessories, please inquire for details.
The impressive desk top is paired with the reliable HAT HI 3-Stage Sit-Stand base, boasting 300lb lift capacity and a programmable LED control that stores up to 4 positions with ease. This unit includes a 7 year warranty on the electronics and motor, with a lifetime warranty on the base itself. Powered by dual motors, this base is one of the premier Sit-Stand bases available, and is UL, CE and Green Guard certified. Qualifies for LEED credits.
- 72" x 29"
- Thickness: 1.25"
- Height: 25.25" - 50"
- 2-4 week lead time if not currently in stock
- Custom dimensions availalbe, inquire for details
- Silver base - can be swapped for black, white or antique +($200)
- Electric height adjustable table base
- LED 4 position programmable handset
- Cable manager included
- Anti collision safety function
- UL, CE, TUV and GREENGUARD GOLD Certified
- Qualifies for LEED credits
- Raises at 1.5" per second
- 7 Warranty on Electronics and Motor
- Lifetime Warranty on Base
Delivery & Lead Time
- Ready and in stock to be delivered
- Please allow 3-4 weeks lead time if not in stock
- Shipping options across the continental US
- Inquire for further details and pricing